- SET INCLUDES: A 36-ounce borosilicate glass carafe and a fine mesh stainless steel filter.
- GREAT, FLAVORFUL COFFEE WITH MINIMAL EFFORT- Easily brew up to 36-ounces and serve your favorite coffee directly from one container. Simply add coffee grounds to the filter, pour hot water over coffee, allow coffee to brew to desired strength, and serve and enjoy.
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION- Enjoy coffee without the sediment thanks to the fine mesh filter which is made of stainless steel.
- FLASH BREW AT HOME: For coffee lovers who like the flavor but want instant cold coffee, flash brewing is for you. Brew coffee hot as you normally would for pour-over coffee, but have the carafe of the Park filled with ice for quick and easy iced coffee. To compensate for melting ice, less water is used with this method to make sure the coffee has the right strength.
- INCLUDES: Glass carafe and a reusable and removable filter.
As described! Easier to clean than bodum pour over. Looks great!
1. It stays warm FOREVER. My friends came over for brunch this weekend. The coffee literally stayed warm for over an hour in the pitcher. I was impressed.2. Soooo easy to clean.3. Takes up less space than a traditional coffee pot.4. The coffee is AMAZING.
I did a lot of researching/looking for a pour-over pot that made multiple cups of coffee and this one seemed to fit the bill for everything I was looking for. After using this pour-over for myself, I am pleased to say that I don't think I could have made a better choice. This pot makes a smooth brew that is not at all bitter. I used the suggested ratio of coffee as recommended in the instructions that came with the pot and found it to make a good full-bodied cup of coffee. I like my coffee a bit stronger, so in the future, I may up the ratio just a bit. Unlike the Chemex type pour-over pots, this Primula pour-over has a rubberized base to limit heat transfer to the counter and to protect the glass pot from breaking. It also has a handle and tapered lip for easy pouring. This set is also super easy to clean and reasonably priced! As someone who only reviews products that I am truly impressed by, I highly recommend this Primula pour-over pot!
A pretty glass pour-over-pot for the original drip coffee maker. Makes coffee making easy and fast; easy to clean up (less messy than a French press.)A good product.