- Cast iron cookware is less smoother than the Non-Stick cookware.
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Hand wash even before first use and dry immediately; rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dish washing liquid soap; it is not dishwasher safe
- Its superior heat retention will keep your mouth watering food warm for a long time
- 12.5 inch
Ready to Use: Factory Seasoning To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron skillet, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which soy-based oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning. This one factory seasoned layer is equivalent 10-15 rounds of normal home seasoning. The normal cast iron seasoning we create at home is attained when the fats and oils used in cooking collect on the cast iron. This makes our cast iron cookware completely ready to be used straight out of the box. No initial seasoning is required. However; in order to maintain the factory-seasoned cast iron layer you need to season it from time to time. Factory seasoning is just a kick-start to your cookware’s seasoning life. Not to forget that seasoning is an on-going course. If you want your cast iron to maintain a perfect black, non-stick patina, then get started with the cooking. Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface. Versatile Cookware With our Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware now cook all you can; whether it be steaks, paninis, vegetables or anything you like your tummies to be fed. The perfectly sized wide diameter allows an ample cooking space, making it compatible with oven, stove, grill or over a campfire. This skillet can be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves, and ovens. Pay attention while using it on a glass stove top as slight sliding might cause a scratch to the surface. Prepare delicious dishes and indulge into the best cooking experience at home with this cookware. Whether it is searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, or frying, this has it all.
Seasoning tips before cooking: rub some olive oil over your cookware’s surface after washing, and place it in an oven at low temperature for the oil to seep in. Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with cast-iron cookware, you do not need to use large amounts of oil. The lovely black non-stick polish on the surface is an indication of a properly seasoned skillet.