- Ergonomic Carafe - The improved carafe is engineered for comfortable handling and drip-free pouring with a removable lid for easy cleaning.
- Sneak-a-Cup Feature - This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess.
- Easy-Clean Removable Filter Basket - The filter basket is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup and compatible with basket-style paper filters.
- Lighted On/Off Switch - One-touch control for easy operation and an on/off indicator light for peace of mind.
- Included Coffeemaker & Glass Carafe.
I liked this coffee pot because the you can remove the top off the glass pot. This way you can lay the pot in the dishwasher flat to wash.
I adore this miniature five-cup coffee pot. It is the right size for a tiny kitchen, the perfect size for a single person. It is super easy to use and a breeze to clean. No clock, no bells, no whistles -- just quick coffee. I had to laugh at the owner's manual - three pages of instructions for use! It has only one button - on and off. How hard could that be to figure out? Ha Ha! Highly recommended.
Good for company, put the K-cup aside and got this baby. It’s good for my coffee addiction as the k-cup couldn’t keep up with the demand.
Cute coffee maker; love it; works great. I was expecting a reusable filter and was quite disappointed that I didn't get one; I got "filter basket" confused with "filter". Not entirely my fault. A filter is a basket of sorts. But aside from that complaint it is a very nice machine for the price.Wasn't clear about how long I should keep the machine on for after brewing. The manual says "shut machine off after brewing". I took that literally. I leave it on now. No problem. Just don't leave it on too long, I guess. Could cause burning, I hear.Excellent machine.
I've had these type of coffee makers for about 45 years, from Mr. Coffee, Sears, , and Black & Decker. This Black & Decker model, 5 cups, is the very best thought out coffee maker I have ever purchased. Now, I am left handed so I am a bit biased since you pour on the left side. I do like the width of the side that receives water. You don't have to worry about spilling water. The coffee maker is the fastest coffee maker and the temperature is nice and hot. I am so pleased with this product, that this is the first time that I've ever written a review.